Crystal's Story

 


I almost missed out on this. 

At 19 I got Epstein Barr and it ruined my life. Two kids later and just struggling to get through a day I was diagnosed with Chronic fatigue, adrenal fatigue, thyroid issues, spleen, liver, etc...I was tired of the prescriptions, totally exhausted and having to have a nap every day. I hated the way I felt about myself, why couldn't I keep up with everyone else? I thought it was just me so I trudged on, growing more exhausted. I cancelled on everyone all of the time, I hated that. 

A year and a half ago my husband came home telling me about NeoLife nutritional supplements. His friends had been taking them for years and had amazing health as well as their children. 


Honestly? 


I rolled my eyes and said no way. 

We had already spent thousands of dollars trying things, I had radically changed my diet and although I had improved, I still had a ways to go. I figured this was another "thing" and I wanted no part of it. I am the biggest skeptic. 

I finally agreed and two months in I realized:

  • I wasn't taking naps anymore
  • the brain fog had lifted
  • Baby weight I had been hanging on to finally started slipping away



I went from surviving, to thriving. 

Intrigued, I started researching this 58 year old company and was impressed with what I found. 

  • It was all organic, 
  • non GMO, 
  • the ingredients could be traced back to their original source.
  • Everything was disclosed. 
  • Nothing was banned in other countries 
  • or overloaded with chromium or B vitamins just to give you energy. 
  • There were no warning labels for children or nursing mothers! 
Whole food nutrition backed by the top scientist in the world. 


We never intended to sell or promote it, but after seeing the radical transformation in my own life, along with the new addition that has come to our family, we decided to so as to not only help you be your best, but to replace my husbands income so he can be home more as our daughters medical needs increase. 

If you would like to know more, please contact us or someone else taking NeoLife. It will change your life.

Join us and Order HERE to get on your path to a better YOU.


Here's Crystal and her family, including the little baby girl they recently adopted.