Weight Loss Inspiration - down 63+ lbs

Weight Lost Testimony
Daniel Aguirre

We are so inspired and impressed by our friend, Daniel, who is on his way to a slimmer and fitter man.  Daniel works with us at Bend Soap Company, making goat milk soap!

Daniel started his journey to fitness at the beginning of 2016 when he weighed in at 315 pounds with high blood pressure, an enlarged liver, and a sadness about life. 
   

After a radical life-style change, ... he began losing weight.

He joined NeoLife's FREE club and entered the 30-day Weight Loss Challenge and the 30-day Fitness Challenge.  Ordering the Weight-Loss Pak, he began totally modifying his diet and adding exercising to his life for the first time in years.  After 3 weeks on the challenge, he began running a few times a week - trying to get up to running an entire mile without stopping.  After a week of running, he accomplished that goal!


Running went from 1 mile to 2 ... with his goal and determination to run a 5k (3+miles) in under 50 minutes.  That goal was met in July of 2016 when he ran a 5k in just 33 minutes!!  We're so impressed that in just a few short months, he went from not running at all, to running a 5k in that amount of time!!!


One of the other perks of the whole journey was that Daniel was able to work his job AND stay energized.  Adding shakes and snacks to his day was simple and filling.  His energy actually IMPROVED and so did his desire to go further with his health.




"I’ve never imagined myself ever being in good health. In the beginning of this year, I was 315 pounds with high blood pressure, an enlarged liver and feeling sad. I knew that I needed a change.  That is when Dwight Johnson shared NeoLife and the Challenge with me. I went ahead and accepted the Challenge, got on NeoLife & made the second greatest decision of my life, after accepting Jesus as my Lord and Savior. I’ve lost over 60 pounds† in just 6 months! This Challenge has shown me that it is never too late to change my family tree, especially when it comes to good health. This is my new lifestyle."



Here the rest of his story here on the NeoLife Blog.

Join Daniel's inspired team and order the Weight-Loss Pak here.